Unveiling the Miracle of Who Your Are

This blog is designed to share the emerging thoughts of a living being, mainly me. Being the creative and intuitive person I am, I am always thinking, pondering, and concluding. This blog is designed to share my conclusions and to invite your response.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Animals, Binges, and Common Sense (ABC)

Animals, Binges, and Common Sense (ABC)

Well, this month has been interesting without the training wheels of Suddenly Slim.
Click on: www.firstfitness.com/getfitwithivory
ORDER: "SUDDENLY SLIM FOREVER!.
What I learned about me is that I love to eat and I love to think--it is a good thing because it is the only thing that is saving me from myself. Here are the ABC's of it:

A. The only difference between animals and humans is the ability to make rational decisions by thinking. Animals don't think. They see, they eat, they wait for another opportunity to do it over again. They aren't worried about their health, image, etc. I am not an animal!!

B. Binges will present themselves all day long. It is only the rational thinking of what I have accomplished and the continuous reward of that that keep me from an ONGOING binge. Yes, I fell off the wagon one day. I went to an EXPO and ate what I wanted. That wasn't bad, however, I passed a movie theater on the way home and had this insatiable desire for RAISINETS. Every time I go to the movie, I eat them. I swung off the road, went to Kroger's and purchased a BAG of the. I ate EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!! Immediately following the last one, the guilt kicked in. The pleasure was over and the pain had begun.

C. Common Sense must rule. I could not recall the raisnets but I could REACTIVATE the common sense approach to eating the rest of the week. It worked. Since March 3, 2006, I have lost an additional five (5) pounds. I am not intentionally doing anything--only making sensible eating choices the MAJORITY OF THE TIME. In the end, it balances out. I am firmly committed to the Suddenly Slim Forever supplements--
coupled with common sense and a desire to stay slim, they work.

Click on: www.firstfitness.com/getfitwithivory
ORDER: "SUDDENLY SLIM"

Ivory Dorsey, March 31, 2006
Have a greater day!

"Everything precious comes with a price!"

The Ultimate Challenge:
"Find a way to be happy eating healthy!"
Bob Greene, Oprah's Personal Trainer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home