Unveiling the Miracle of Who Your Are

This blog is designed to share the emerging thoughts of a living being, mainly me. Being the creative and intuitive person I am, I am always thinking, pondering, and concluding. This blog is designed to share my conclusions and to invite your response.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

FADE TO LIFE: Breaking the Cycle of Generational Disbelief

Break the cycle of generational disbelief.

The world is moving at a very rapid pace. There are lessons learned already and lessons to be learned. It is time for the generations to learn from the past and to be propelled into the future. Read the April 20, 2006 blogs "Leadership is Life," Part I and II. Engage others in the dialogue, and pass it on. Let's break the cycle of generational disbelief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home